Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Stitcher's Prayer - A start

I was inspired by Vonna because she was stitching The Needleworker by LHN. And I thought I better get a start on A Stitcher's Prayer also by LHN. However I am not as adventurous as Vonna is, changing the words and all :)

I just love stitching this project, it moves so quickly. Can't put in down at the moment. The red blotches that you see on the fabric are actually flower prints of my table cloth beneath :p

Comment Notes: Thank you all for dropping by and your comments are so appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. Looks interesting, how big is this? Which fabric are you using for this? BTW what is that little floral red thingy on the LHS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its looking good for sure. See...that's how you get inspired.
    I think I'm gonna start a LHN too...LOL :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is looking spectacular! Now YOU'VE inspired me! I'm going to pull that out next and do it...it's been languishing in my stash for quite some time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:05 am

    A must have for every stitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:04 am

    This is coming out very nicely.

    ReplyDelete