Saturday, March 03, 2007

A Stitcher's Prayer - Update

Like Sue says this is really coming on nicely. And am glad that I'm inspiring Vonna in return ;) Stitching on Cashel is such a joy not too demanding on the old eyes!

Maybe if I give it a night of two, it'll be finished and then I 'll go back to some smalls for the Pin Cushion Exchange, the flatfold SAL and card swap on NNC.

Comment Notes: Thank you all for your comments, love reading them. And yes Jess you're right, it's a MUST stitch for every stitcher!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:28 am

    You are plowing right along on this one. You'll be done in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens!!! You are simply a stitching DYNAMO on this project! It is coming together beautifully!
    You'll soon be done won't you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:34 am

    Wow- you are stitching very quickly, and it looks great! I just noticed you use the same needleminder I use :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is coming along very quickly and it is a nice piece. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful piece! I love the colors!

    I thought you moved your blog as the link to your blog on mine is broken. I'll fix my template so I can visit you again !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Barbara, I think I've floated down a little bit, but I was almost on the top of the world for a while! LOL. And ssssshhhh, I'm hoping my body forgets to retain the calories from all the pigging out in Singapore, LOL.

    Your LHN piece is coming along so beautifully, I have an urge to start it up myself as I also have it. I have to remind myself to focus and keep the startitis under control!

    eileen :)

    ReplyDelete