Sunday, March 18, 2007

SHS Update & A Box

It's been almost 2 weeks and I've only progressed a tiny bit on SHS. Frankly I finished Band 2 just last night :p I want to try to stitch 1 band in 1 week. That should not be too difficult to do right? Granted some bands are easy and some bands are a tad more difficult, but it should even out...I think ;)

Wee Box (Front)
Design from Sajou (Freebie)
Stiched with DMC Variegated 75 on Cashel, 2/2

I tried assembling a wee box this morning. An inspiration from Yuko's site. However I've only stitched the front and replaced the side and back with red fabric.

Inside

Not too happy with it as it didn't align precisely. Oh well...one learns from mistakes :) And the lid stay a little open, but I can remedy that with a ribbon around it. It measures 2 1/4"W x 2 3/4"H x 3/4"D.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous box!! Believe me, we can't see any mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:32 pm

    SHS is coming along great, and I love the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi BJ, Looks like you are smitted with alphabets too! A ribbon would be functional and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:46 am

    BJ, I love, love, LOVE the box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...BJ, if you are not too happy with the box...I would be! Infact, I loooveeee it! 'hint' LOL.
    Yep! am sure a ribbon would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks perfect Barbara ;)
    And that band sampler looks like it's a lot of stitching! You're doing splendid on everything!
    Hugs friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love th box-it's too adorable. Your band sampler looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little box is so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete