Monday, February 19, 2007

WIPs and FOs

The weeks just seem to fly! You'll hear me say that every forthnight when it comes to WIP Report Week on NNC :)

I've got a couple of FOs namely the LHN 2 sheep and the LHN & CCN Bee Sachet. Pretty pleased with those two done. As for my flatfold, after all that frogging, I've put it aside till I want to see it again and finish off the last part of the border. As for the Sara Hathorne Sampler, I've not touched it for 2 weeks now. Only if I did not like smalls too much... ;)

Here's a request from Jess. She wanted to see how my basket of smalls is filling up. It's growing alright, with a little help from my friends ;)



Comment Notes: Thank you everyone for dropping by. Very inspiring to hear such wonderful comments. BTW Eileen, SR = Self-Raising.

7 comments:

  1. Your basket of smalls is coming along very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:48 pm

    Oh, I love the basket of stitched up goodies. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty!
    Love your smalls basket!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, BJ! That really is the prettiest photo. Your smalls look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your basket of smalls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your basket of smalls is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha... Barbara, thanks for that! :) I'm still in Singapore and absolutely pigging out (I guess very appropriate for the Year of the Pig) but I'm heading home tomorrow! Sigh... if only I could plonk Singapore in Melbourne somewhere...

    eileen :)

    ReplyDelete