Sunday, February 04, 2007

Pulled Fabric Work

I have been rather antsy to start on some sampling of pulled fabric work this past week. Seing that I have all the requisite materials, I started a little after lunch today. It's interesting and not too difficult. Just so you don't miscount, you're on the way.

I bought this book titled The Encylopedia of Stitches by Karen Hemmingway for a steal. So many stitches apart from the good old cross-stitch. I should widen my horizons a little, maybe I'll try bargello next ;)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:31 pm

    Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, looks like you've been hit by spam, isn't that annoying! I had that before, but for some reason, they disappeared, which is great! Anyways, I just wanted to say that it's really cool you're trying out new stitches. I'm boring so I'm happy to stick to the same old stuff, hee hee.

    eileen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:17 pm

    Cool, looks almost like basketweave.

    ReplyDelete