Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine Suprise

Got a package this afternoon and suprise, suprise! My first thought, can mooncake be kept so long? Then when I opened the tin, wonder or wonders. A small coin purse aka tatting purse ;) A ball of DMC thread - the kind I like Cordonnet Special (where in the world did you get that?) And that colour, a lovely burgundy. A clover shuttle and a petite heart shaped wired container. This is the best part an early ang pow!! I feeeeeel gooooood!


Thank you dearest Emily. You have been attentive to my postings on the group, I really appreciate that so. Thank you so much dear friend.

3 comments:

  1. BJ, Glad you like being the secret partner in our VSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that purse! Is dat an "angpow" I see there ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! What a great gifty!!

    ReplyDelete