Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Customer service at its best

I was at my clients when I got a a call on my cell this morning from this sweet girl at the bookshop, telling me there's a new book on cross sttiching. Only 1 title and 1 copy. And she called me first! I felt so important, so priviledged. It was The Cross Stitchers Bible - Project Book by Jane Greenoff. When I asked her how much was it retailed for and when she said RM90, I gasped! I had to go and see this book so I told her I'll be there oneish, was that okay? She said no problem as she'll be having her lunch only after two.

It was a beautiful book no doubt, but on the pricey side. I had to stop somewhere with all my recent purchases. Money don't grow on trees so I've discovered. I had to decline and told her my heartfelt thanks, so touched that she tought of me. I must stitch her something, maybe a bookmark? OK...yes a bookmark. Let me browse through some designs, as always dear readers you'll be the first to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment