Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Soot & Ashes - WIP

These 5-1/2" blocks are such a joy to work with.  It's a QAL by Cheri.
4 blocks down and 4 more to go to get caught up with the QAL!  There's another miniature sampler SAL being organised by Cheryl. And I think I will jump into that wagon too :)
Onto some cross-stitching.  I have joined Becky's 'The Great Pumpkin Challenge 2010'.  I intend to stitch that pumpkin in the Prairie Schooler pattern and finish it as a pin pillow.  Also this pin pillow will be the prize for the winner of 1800's Vintage Quilt QAL draw that I am organizing at SQT.  Better get going!
This will be my sewing project tomorrow.  I need a new market tote bag.  Sorry that the fabric is crumpled, haven't ironed it after washing.  It's Malaysia Day holiday tomorrow, so ... more crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't keep up with you!
    I am tempted to join Cheryls QAL too but there are things I need to finish. Small blocks are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your S&A blocks! Cheryls msall quiltalong is so tempting...but I'm trying to resist! LOL

    ReplyDelete