Saturday, September 25, 2010
JJ Blouse (Burda Style freebie). Because it required 55" width instead of 45" width. I could sew another Patricia tunic but I wanted to try something different. You know to improve my sewing skills and my reading and understanding of patterns :) So I am now using my 1.5M cut of white linen with 60" width for the JJ Blouse. The Danielle couldn't fit and the JJ blouse just barely and that's even after I removed all the cut out for the ruffles. No ruffles for me! First I reduced the length of the blouse by 1" then when I was pinning I found I got a little more fabric left and then I added the 1" again. It's almost all cut, need to mark them and sew as much as I can tonight before I go to shop to serge tomorrow.