I should think I need to set aside some time to think things through be it craft wise, work wise, fitness wise etc. 2007 is just too soon.
OK first the good news :) My finish for this weekend. A PS Freebie stitched on 16ct aida. I've finished it into a toilet roll holder, my old one was about to retire and since it's Christmas soon, I thought the bathroom needed a smile :)
Now for the WIPs:
- Hardanger Doily
- Sara Hathorne Sampler
- Shoe face beading
- Bed socks to knit (before Christmas)
- Tatted angel ornament (before Christmas)
- 25 Motif Challenge (tatting) - 11 motives finished so far
- Tote bag for the 5 Mini Challenge (I'll finish this tomorrow as I needed to get it edged)
- Boxy Lady Project on NNC (I've finished the stitching, wanna try to make my own box)
- Finish LK's Friends and family into a wall hanging (before Christmas)
Comment Notes: Thank you all for your kind words, will finish the patchwork wall hanging soon and then you'll see the bell pull in action!