Sunday, December 10, 2006

Chris's Bag

I completed the stitching for this piece many months ago but today I've finished it into a lunch bag. Chris will be starting kindergarden next year. He will be 5. So I thought this Christmas present will be useful. I suppose he could use it as a bag for his books too, it's really up to him. He has been asking how come there's no Christmas presents for him yet under the tree and I say, because Santa only give presents to good little boys, he quickly exclaims that he's been good. On the contrary...he's a little rascal!


Comment Notes: Thank you all for visiting and I appreciate each and every comment. I have not forgotten about the toilet roll holder instructions, just that it's been quite hectic here with Christmas so near. Will try to put it up soonest, I promise ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love the tote bag. Your son should get much use out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tote bag and I'm sure that Chris will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing your mini-challenge and then managing to finish a cute tote bag for Chris afterwards already. It is so cute. He'll love it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really cute! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete