Sunday, August 27, 2006

I can see the beginning of the end

Woohoo! Joan Elliot's Friendship Sampler has been zapping my weekend nights or rather mornings, but the results as always is worthwhile. I can see the completion of the piece although there's some more work to be done. The backstitching is going to be just as massive.

Even with loads of work lately (what a bummer) and more soon, I am inspired to complete the piece with my fellow SAL partner Nik. I am looking forward to closing this SAL so that I can dedicate an equal amount of attention...and love to some small pieces and some finishings for some dear friends.

I hope to report on Thursday morning the completion of all the teapots, cups and saucers and hence I am left with the bottom shelf liner, borders, background polkadots, letterings and backstitching.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Barbara! U are fast! I have a lot of catching up to do! Better take out those turbo needles now! LOL!

    Errrrr..when did we target to finish this SAL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sampler!!! I can't wait to see the finished product.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know its gonna be beautiful..envy, envy..regret..regret..I did not SAL along!

    ReplyDelete