Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Work it out!

Phew! Moved my lard butt (hahaha! that's what Adrienne said) . Good workout indeed. Have gone 4 days without one :( While you are working out, you are living in the moment and nothing else matters. Hence you pay attention to the zone i.e. your level of intensity. Did a 40 mins step with Keli Roberts. I wish I had her abs...

Because I got lazy on Monday and Tuesday...I'd have to workout through this weekend, the thought scares me. It's difficult to let my group at PT down as we're setting mini goals everyweek and hope to accumulate them week after week. This week for me would be 5 days of workout in a week (a mini goal from last week- achieved!) AND dieting i.e. brown rice for lunch and shredded wheat cereal or multigrain bread for breakfast and dinner.

Suppose to have added weights and abs this week, maybe I'll make it my mini goal next week instead. OK all, I could eat a horse but I'm gonna settle for those shredded wheat...mmm...yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting a workout in! I try to do one each morning as well to offset the amount of time I sit at work and at home stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:12 am

    These mini-goals that we are making are gonna be tough for me the next couple of weeks. Hang in there and do the best ya can. I know I will.

    *Randi* (rpenguin2 on PT)

    ReplyDelete