Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dear Sean...


I know this comes 1 year late, but you'll learn as you grow...'better late than never'.

It's a really good feeling when I've completed a project and happy with the results. A wonderful sense of accomplishment. My hands have wrought the piece from nothing to something truly beautiful, that itself is a little miracle. I hope Sean will treasure his teddy sampler when he becomes older and maybe even when he's a teenager. I don't know when I will see him, from what I hear from the grape vine, next year sometime.

It'll be more of an X'mas present for Sean as I'm taking my time to get it framed and mailed all the way to Zurich, Switzerland.

Happy Birthday dearest Sean!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:10 am

    That is adorable. I am sure he will love it and appreciate it.

    *Randi* (rpenguin2 on PT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara!
    Yes its true, better late than never. I'm sure that Sean wil love it. I think its better to mail your gift from Pos Laju. Just make sure its packed with lots of bubbles, cardboard and styros and mark as frigile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean is a very lucky little boy and I'm sure he'll treasure it always.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete