I've visited a number of blogs and find that stitchers have set goals and targets each month. As in life so is in stitching. I kinda like that approach and I want to subscribe to it. I sure need some discipline in my stitching! At least try :)
Let's start at the very beginning...a very good place to start (I hear you all sing!)
Target finishes for May:
1. Prarie Schooler, Birdhouse - Small - to complete
2. Casa Mia, cherub (freebie) - Small - to complete
3. LHN, Needleworker (freebie) - Small to Medium - to complete
4. Long Dog 18th Century Mystery Sampler - Big - WIP, started today.
5. Sara Hathorne Sampler - Big - WIP
6. Lilian Kok (freebie) - Small to Medium - WIP
Comment Notes: Thank you everyone for coming by and leaving such inspirational comments. I appreciate them so much.