Thursday, May 10, 2007

My birthday gift

I got a letter from Macau yesterday and in it Jess packed a flattened hex- pincushion and a cutesy thread winder she bought during the craft show in Melbourne.

This is my guess on the chronology of events that must have taken place. First she stitched the pincushion before leaving for Macau, brought it with her and ensured that she mailed it from there so that it'll arrive in time for my birthday. Although it was a little late but thoughtfulness abounds.

I love the hex- pincushion (it's all stuffed now), you are right where it'll be heading :) And the thread winder...too cute!

Thank you dear Jess.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:01 am

    What great gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely. That fancy floss bobbin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...very nice gifties :)
    I love that hex pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty and thoughtful gifts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:41 am

    Correct about the time-line! Glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gifts and love the little bear, too cute. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teddy is so adorable. Loved the pincushion fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice gifts, I have a pincushion that shape in Laura Ashley fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete