Sunday, June 01, 2008

A small Quaker Finish

Inspired by the Quaker 2008 Freebie that Staci completed, here's mine :) It took some time for me to complete it even if it is a smallish design. I've omitted the initials and will finish it as a cushion cover.

Design: Quaker 2008 (freebie)
Thread: DMC 934
Fabric: 25ct Floba
Stitched: 2 over 2

When Hazel mentioned that she got a copy of The Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler from Jacqueline's eBay shop, I quickly ensured I got myself a copy ;) Can you tell I am on a Quaker kick? :D So here's the plan ... I've got plenty of that at least :)

I've ordered some really beautiful pumpkin floss (among others ;) ) from Nancy's eBay shop last night. She's such a wonderful lady! And I've got some sand linen in my stash. I'll marry them up and we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for stitching one of my pattern , i feel proud, and your quaker is just perfect !

    ReplyDelete