Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Quartet Exchange

Margaret W, June, Lillie and I entered into a needlewomen's agreement ;) in March this year. I dubbed it the Quartet Exchange since there's the 4 of us ... such linguistic creativity :p Without a doubt I am certain dear friends, you know first hand how 'busy' we stitchers can be :p Hence the exchange had a time frame of 1 year!

I therefore completed the exchange in a leisurely and constant manner. And towards the end found myself eager to finish them to be sent for my friends' enjoyment :)

Warning picture heavy :) So first up is June.

Design: Moonlight Serenade (freebie)
Designer: Papillon Creations
Fabric: Lt. Blue 32ct Belfast
Threads: DMC Variations & DMC Gold


For Margaret W.

Design: My Pink House
Designer: Blackbird Designs (With Needle and Thread book)
Fabric: Vintage Cream 32ct Belfast
Threads: Carries Creations & DMC Variegated


For Lillie.

Design: Selected motifs
Designer: Brenda Keyes (Traditional Samplers book)
Fabric: Cream 32ct Belfast
Threads: DMC


No comments:

Post a Comment