Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Birthday Gifts from Jess

Jess sent a lovely redwork print cotton fabric all the way from Melbourne, Australia. I've got some ideas on what I want to sew from those cutesy vintage motifs. Never fail to put a smile on my face. And that tea towel is soooo practical! It's got an aida band insert for some stitching. Jess suggested 'Barbara's Kitchen'! :) Might just stitch that ;)

Thank you for your gifts and your wishes, Jess. I appreciate them so much.

Also today a package full of hand dyed floss came from Nancy. She's a really nice lady. And the floss is lovely. I've got Staci to thank for mentioning Nancy's hand dyed floss business on eBay. The colours aren't very exciting but their destined for great finishes. The grays on the left are for Long Dog's Paradigm Lost for sure and the others? I am still thinking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment