Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bluebird's Message - Completed

It's not been too long a WIP, honestly :p I used DMC equivalent that was provided in the chart and the colours are so spring like.

Design: Blackbird's Design - Bluebird's Message
Fabric: 32ct Cream Belfast
Threads: DMC

For those hawk eyed stitchers out there, you will notice that the bottom border is not quite right. In actual fact there are more disjointed diamonds but mine has only two. The reason for this is that I made a boo-boo somewhere above the large heart where I cannot find or rather am not bothered to find. I was quite nervous about the borders meeting up especially the bottom half, but I think it worked out okay and it did not steer too much away from the original design. In fact it might be a blessing :)

I am torn between picking up other older WIPs or work on some new projects ... decisions, decisions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment